Monday, December 12, 2011

Scrubbing Shells

Such a simple activity! Eden loves to clean. I mean, this girl LOVES to clean. So, I set her up with a shallow tub with some water in it, a pouring cup, an old toothbrush (for scrubbing), a face washer (for drying) and a container with shaving cream in it ('cause let's face it, shaving cream is fun to play with!), and laid a towel on the floor to mop up any spills.

Eden started scrubbing her shells immediately, without waiting to hear my explanation!
I had intended this as a distraction for her while I was catching up with a friend, but my friend and I somehow found ourselves with wet hands, whilst Eden scrubbed our fingers! Well, just go with it, I s'pose!

Next time, given hotter weather, we'll be relocating outside and having ourselves a little 'car wash'! Eden's toy cars will get a good scrub down with the shaving cream, and I have a feeling that we'll probably get a good dose of it on ourselves as well! ~L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...