Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wreath Mania!

I love Christmas! Always have, always will. Now that I have children of my own, I may tend to sometimes, perhaps, possibly go a tad overboard. I don't mean by buying lots of pressies for my girls or anything, I mean *drumroll, please* CHRISTMAS CRAFTS!!!!!
So far, I have reined in my enthusiasm and limited our Mum/Daughter Chrissy crafting to the making of hanging ornaments, Christmas handprint trees, and now, these wreaths...



To make your own wreaths, cut the centre out of paper plates and punch a hole in the rim. Stick an assortment of materials to the wreath, thread a ribbon through the hole, and you're all done! I'm planning on Eden doing a series of wreaths, which I'll group on a wall.
Today, she made one with coloured matchsticks, one with pom poms and one with bits of wrapping paper (as per our previous week's Play Time challenge). I'll be posting some more shortly, but for now, here are some pics of today's wreaths being made...




And the final product, awaiting some ribbon, (and maybe some glitter?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...