- 1 cup Cornflour
- 2 cups Salt (generic table salt works best)
- 1 1/2 cups Water, cold
- Place salt and 2/3 cups of the water into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, mix cornflour with the remaining water.
- Blend the two mixtures together, and knead well. This will form your clay.
- Once the clay has been molded into shapes, allow it to dry out (air dry).
- Once clay shapes have dried out a bit, bake them at 100 degrees Celsius for 2 hours.
*Unused clay can be covered with cling wrap or kept in a sealed container.