Monday, October 31, 2011

Egg Carton Stamping

For last week's Play Time Challenge (to use an egg carton, see here for the post), I thought it might be fun to try egg carton printing. First of all, I cut the carton up like so:

 Then I put the cut pieces into a shallow tub with some paint. We painted the bottoms of the carton...
 And Eden started printing! I was really pleased with the result, even though she ended up mixing all the colours together to be a forest green and then fingerpainted all over one of the prints. Hey, it's her art! I think we will have to do this again, and I might even do a Mummy version as an art print for the house.
Thanks for reading! ~ L.

2 comments:

  1. That does look like fun. I haven't tried that, but I save all my egg cartons so I will try it soon. Thanks for sharing at Monday Madness. Hope to see you again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura (great name, ;>), we'll see you at Monday Madness! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...